Resources » Student Enrollment

Student Enrollment

welcome chalkboard

Troup Independent School District accepts enrollment from all students within the district boundaries who meet age, residency, and health requirements. Students who move into the district during the school year must contact the appropriate campus secretary for enrollment information.


Troup ISD also accepts transfer students, however, transfer students must first complete the appropriate Transfer Application Forms. The transfer application must be approved by the campus administration prior to enrolling online. For more information and to download forms see link to the right.


Registration for the 2021-2022 School Year is now open
  • Use your existing Skyward Family Access account to register all current Troup ISD students for the 2021-2022 school year.
  • You can add additional students using your existing Skyward Family Access account by choosing New Student Online Enrollment to begin the enrollment process, then bring the Required Documentation listed below to the appropriate campus.  
  • If you have trouble logging in or have forgotten your password, contact your campus secretary (listed below).


Enrollment for the 2021-2022 School Year is now open

Use this option if your family is new to the District and you do not have a Skyward Family Access account.
  • Once you have completed online enrollment, you must bring your documentation to the school in order to complete the process.
Bring the following documents with you to the appropriate campus in order to complete the enrollment process:
  • Birth certificate or its equivalent
  • Most recent report card or grade transcript
  • Official immunization record with the physician's stamp or signature
  • Proof of residence, including a deed, lease, or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
  • Student's social security card (will be requested) or state-assigned ID number
  • A government-issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)




Campus Contacts:

Troup High School
Cindy Tidwell
Troup Middle School
Courtney Mayo 
Troup Elementary School
Christi Dickson