Troup Independent School District accepts enrollment from all students within the district boundaries who meet age, residency, and health requirements. Students who move into the district during the school year must contact the appropriate campus secretary for enrollment information.
Troup ISD also accepts transfer students, however, transfer students must first complete the appropriate Transfer Application Forms. The transfer application must be approved by the campus administration prior to enrolling online. For more information and to download forms see link to the right.
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 School Year is Now Open for Students New to Troup ISD
- To complete the online enrollment process, go to the Skyward New Student Online Enrollment page and request an account.
- Once you have completed online enrollment, you must bring your documentation to the school in order to complete the process.
- Birth certificate or its equivalent
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Official immunization record with the physicians stamp or signature
- Proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)
- Use your existing Skyward Family Access account to register all current Troup ISD students for the 2020-2021 school year.
- You can add additional student using your existing Skyward Family Access account by choosing New Student Online Enrollment to begin the enrollment process, then bring the Required Documentation listed above to the appropriate campus.