Troup Independent School District accepts enrollment from all students within the district boundaries who meet age, residency, and health requirements. Students who move into the district during the school year must contact the appropriate campus secretary for enrollment information.
Troup ISD also accepts transfer students, however, transfer students must first complete the appropriate Transfer Application Forms. The transfer application must be approved by the campus administration prior to enrolling online. For more information and to download forms see link to the right.
Student Enrollment for the 2019-20 School Year
ONLINE ENROLLMENT PROCESS
Begins August 01, 2019
2. Once you have completed online enrollment, you must bring your documentation to the school in order to complete the process. See Required Documentation list below. Please choose the appropriate option below to begin the new student enrollment process.
- Use this option when your family is new to the District and you do not have a Family Access account.
- Go directly to the Skyward New Student Online Enrollment page and request an account.
- If you currently have one or more students enrolled in Troup ISD, you can add additional students using your existing Skyward Family Access account.
- After logging into Family Access, choose "New Student Online Enrollment" and begin the enrollment process.
- Birth certificate or its equivalent
- Most recent report card or grade transcript
- Official immunization record with the physicians stamp or signature
- Proof of residence, including a deed, lease or mortgage agreement, and a recent utility bill (water, gas, electric)
- Student's social security card (will be requested) or state assigned ID number
- A government issued photo ID of the student’s parent or guardian, which provides their address (TX Driver’s License/ID Card)