As the giant moved closer to attack, David quickly ran out to meet him. In Troup ISD we work to engender the spirit of attacking the problems that present themselves day in and day out. Teaching the students to run to meet the giants in their lives is a goal we fully embrace. Welcome to the Troup ISD web site. We trust that you will be able to find everything you are looking for and remember, you are always welcome at Troup ISD.
Troup Middle School 8th grader, Anthony Salgado, performaning in the long jump.
ATTENTION: Troup ISD is accepting transfer students who live outside the district for the 2016-2017 school year. Student transfer applications can be downloaded here, but are also available in the district administration building or at the principal’s office on each campus. Students who reside outside the TISD attendance zone may apply and will be accepted on a case by case basis.
Transfers will be valid for one year only and renewal applications for transfer must be submitted each year. University Interscholastic League (UIL) rules regarding student eligibility for competition events will be followed and transfers will not be granted for athletic purposes only. According to UIL rules, transfer students are ineligible for varsity competition for one year after the transfer. Students who participate in UIL athletics must verify their eligibility through the Troup ISD athletic director.
- The Troup High School FFA will host the FFA banquet in the Troup High School Cafeteria on May 4th at 6:00 pm. The awards ceremony will follow the meal.
- The Troup Rotary Club will host the 4th annual Crawfish Boil funraiser for scholarships benefitting Troup High School seniors on Friday, May 5th. Come join the fun and enjoy some great food. For more information download the flyer.
- THS seniors who are college bound or the parents of a THS senior might be interested in this new college resource: Texas Gear Up
- Check out some of the highlights from our livestock show participants: Troup ISD FFA Show Photos
- Congratulations to the 2017-2018 Troup High School Drum Majors and Majorettes!
- Troup ISD has developed a District of Innovation Plan. The plan will remain posted here for 30 days for community review. The plan will then be presented for approval. For further information or to share comments, please contact Dr. Katie Preast at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 903-842-3067.
- We are proud of our National Honor Society students and the work they are doing. Download a list of their projects and click on the hyperlinks to learn more. For additional information, contact NHS sponsor, DeeAnn Berryhill.
- The 2015-2016 TISD Annual Report is available for download.
- Check out this new online Video Ordering form for Tiger Eyes TV DVDs.
- The "Counselor's Corner" is available to students and parents providing many resources to assist with college and career planning. Resources range from tips on how to dress for interviews to applications for scholarships.
- Remind 101 is a free and safe text message service for educators, allowing them to text students and parents with school updates & information. Troup High School & Troup Middle School now offer this service. If you are interested in receiving text messages from Mr. Smith, Troup High School Principal, or Mrs. Salgado, Troup Middle School Assistant Principal, regarding activities and events on either campus, you can download the instructions here: Text Notifications from Mr. Smith, Text Notifications from Mrs. Salgado, or Text Notifications from Mrs. Ledford.
- FERPA Decree from the Texas Education Agency
- CodeRED Weather Warning Mobile Alert app is now available for Troup, TX. Download it here.