1 Samuel 17:48 says, "As Goliath moved closer to attack, David quickly ran out to meet him." In Troup ISD we work to engender the spirit of attacking the problems that present themselves day in and day out. Teaching the students to run to meet the giants in their lives is a goal we fully embrace. Welcome to the Troup ISD web site. We trust that you will be able to find everything you are looking for and remember, you are always welcome at Troup ISD.
- The UT Health Northeast Medical Scholars Academy application window is now open. Students interested in the academy can pick up a copy of the application from the high school library or download a copy of the application. Below is the criteria information for applying:
- Applicants must be a high school student entering 11th or 12th grade
Must be 16 years old as of June 7, 2015
Must attend all five days of camp
Have a sincere desire to learn about health careers
Submit the application by April 17, 2015
- NEW digital resources are available for students to use. Passwords for the websites are available through the campus libraries.
The American West
TexQuest Gale InfoTrac
- The "Counselor's Corner" is available to students and parents providing many resources to assist with college and career planning. Resources range from tips on how to dress for interviews to applications for scholarships.
- Remind 101 is a free and safe text message service for educators, allowing them to text students and parents with school updates & information. Troup High School & Troup Middle School now offer this service. If you are interested in receiving text messages from Mr. Smith, Troup High School Principal, or Mrs. Salgado, Troup Middle School Assistant Principal, regarding activities and events on either campus, you can download the instructions here: Text Notifications from Mr. Smith or Text Notifications from Mrs. Salgado.